Edwards of Conwy delivery information
Here at Edwards of Conwy, our aim is to provide you, our valued customer with excellent service to match our excellent meat! Whenever possible, our aim is to despatch your order within 24 hours of receiving it. We have used the same courier for many years as they have a superb record of delivering on time and in a professional manner. Our products are carefully packed into special reusable polystyrene insulated containers.
We normally despatch every day from Monday through to Thursday for delivery to you our customer every day from Tuesday through to Friday. We will always email you with the exact date of delivery and ask that if your delivery has not reached you by 4.30pm, that you kindly inform us of this fact so that we can immediately make enquiries about the whereabouts of your order.
Our standard delivery charge is £10.00, this covers mainland UK. Areas outside the mainland will incur a surcharge.
Normal delivery times are between 8am and 5pm on the date as stipulated on your order confirmation. Should this date not be convenient then please do inform us as soon as possible, as otherwise the order may well have already been despatched (the slight downside to our commitment to despatching your order as quickly as possible!). We can also issue instructions (at your risk) to the courier driver to leave your order with a neighbour or in a safe place such as a garage or garden shed. You may consider asking for delivery to your own workplace if this is more convenient.
Delivery on orders over £95 is FREE.
If you do not spend the qualifying amount for free delivery you will be charged the standard delivery charge of £10.00 as above.
Information on how we pack our productsAt Edwards of Conwy we have developed a way of packing our award winning products that is second to none.
- Your product is carefully packed into a vacuum pouch; this is a clear plastic pouch that is then placed into our food packing machine. The vacuum packer removes the air and creates an air tight seal•*
- Food professionals such as chefs have been using this method for years
- This method helps to keep products fresher for longer
- It keeps the juices where they should be and that’s in the meat!
- It avoids leakage of juices so the packs are clean to handle and also helps to keep your fridge nice and clean
- The pouches are ideal for freezing as they help prevent freezer burn (meat damaged by ice)
- The pouches will contain details such as product name etc this makes for easier identifying in the freezer