Welsh Rump Steak Sandwich with Guacamole and Crispy Onions
£VariousBuy some Now
- Heat 5ml (1tsp) oil in a pan and cook lean thin cut beef steaks and onion for about 2-4 minutes (depending on your preferred degree of doneness).
- Once the onions are golden brown remove from the pan.
- Place the steak onto a crusty baguette with crispy onions, watercress and guacamole. Serve with homemade chips, extra guacamole and avocado wedges.
- 225g (8oz) lean thin cut rump steaks
- 1 small onion, sliced
- Baguette - ½ or one small one each
- Watercress - small handful
- Ready made guacamole
- 1 Avocado pear, peeled and sliced (optional)