A tasty recipe made using our Cocktail Pork Sausages, using prime pork shoulder, made into smaller bite size sausages. These are a favourite with children and adults throughout the year.
- Preheat Oven to 220°C / 425°F / Gas Mark 7.
- Arrange the Cocktail Sausages in a large shallow roasting tin
- In a bowl whisk the oil, honey and pour over the sausages ensuring they are all coated in sauce.
- Throughout cooking move the sausages around.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and then add the sesame seeds.
- Delicious served warm or cold and great for parties
- 1 Pack of Edwards of Conwy Cocktail Sausages 350g
- 2 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 125ml Welsh Honey
- 2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Seeds